Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?

Go down 
4 posters

Master Sword, or Biggoron Sword?
Master Sword
Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Vote_lcap67%Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Biggoron Sword
Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Vote_lcap33%Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny
Race: Hylian

Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Empty
PostSubject: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:39 pm

In OoT, as most of you know, you could complete a long side quest in order to get the Biggron Sword. Now, the Biggron Sword wasn't a necessity, but it certainly helped during the game. Now, here is the real debate, would you rather spend the time in getting the Biggron sword, or just complete the game with the Master Sword? Me personally would just stick with the Master Sword for the rest of the game. I really don't like doing side quest like that.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 am

The biggoron Sword may have been an extensive to get...BUT it helped when fighting

SPOILER ALERT:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 pm

I guess you could say that. I did the trading game in many of the games I had, but I never really cared for it in OoT. I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
Shine Ninja
Clocktown Newcomer
Shine Ninja

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 am

As much as I love doing side quests, I have to go with the Master Sword on this on. The Biggoron Sword is cool to have, but doesn't it break? I forgot, but I'm pretty sure it's breaks every so often.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:32 pm

No, once you do this side quest, it is indestructable
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Shine Ninja wrote:
As much as I love doing side quests, I have to go with the Master Sword on this on. The Biggoron Sword is cool to have, but doesn't it break? I forgot, but I'm pretty sure it's breaks every so often.

I think you re thinking about the giants knife, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Shine Ninja
Clocktown Newcomer
Shine Ninja

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:55 am

Maybe I was thinking about the Giant Knife, I'm not sure. Whatever it was, it sure was weak.
Back to top Go down
kirby the ninja
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
kirby the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Biggoron sword is definitly worth the sidequest. it does twice the damage of the master sword and can be obtained directly after becoming an adult (and getting Epona) btw the biggoron sword does not break. that is the giants knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?   Master Sword or Biggorn Sword? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Sword or Biggorn Sword?
Page 1 of 1