Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Light The Night Fundrasier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan
Race: Hylian

Light The Night Fundrasier Empty
PostSubject: Light The Night Fundrasier   Light The Night Fundrasier Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 am

I was going to do this on LOZ.com, but since I don't know when it's going to be back on, I decided to do this on some other websites that I joined.

I'm doing this thing called Light The Night. It's a fundrasing to help people how have Leukemia and Lymphoma which is a form of cancer. I wanted to help those people because I wanted to show a lot of people that I care about other people especially ones that terminingly illed. Also I wanted to do this because to me I think it's the right thing to do, but there's only one problem. I only got $20 in the fundrasing and only about 2 more weeks left until I do the walk. I can't walk knowing that I only got just $20. I know that atleast I tried to help with just a small amount of money, I still feel like could do more than that. That's why I'm asking everyone registered on this website to help me by donating any amount of money into this. I don't mind if you can't because you only have only enough money for your family because you should worry about yourself more than this. If you want to know more about this, here is the hyperlink to their website, http://www.lightthenight.org. Also here's my homepage for this fundrasier where you can make a donation of either amount of money before donating and probably filling out some information about the donation. This is the link to my homepage, http://pages.lightthenight.org/los/SClarita09/AJacomb. I hope I can get some money soon on here.

Also you can post on here if you want to tell me anything you want about this like how much you would want or will donate to me or what you think about this, if it's a good thing or a bad thing for me to do this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod

Light The Night Fundrasier
Page 1 of 1