Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Favorite part about Majora's Mask

Go down 
+9
Mizer
Majora's Mask
Sword of faith
Hanyou
AThosandThings
Chise
PianoMan
LinkLover17
Linklover123
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Favorite part about Majora's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 pm

i love this game my favorite part about it would have to be all the Mask's you can get and change into :farao: , pig , cat ,

those are examples (JK)
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Location : I live with the rest of Organization XIII as a nobody

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 pm

that's my fav part, too. i just fool around a bit when i get a new one... What a Face
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan
Race: Hylian

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:34 am

yeah everyone loves that part because there's so many for Link to try that has different powers. I love it too. I also love when Link puts on the Diety Mask, and becomes Diety Link. He looks so badass. Like the kind of person you don't want to mess with, unless you want to end your life. I wish they still had that for the later Zelda games like Twilight Princess, or the new one coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod
Chise
Clocktown Newcomer
Chise

Location : In a town with a name that starts with a C that I can't remember

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 pm

MM is old skewl Zelda now? silent

Well in any case, my favorite part of the game had to be the "couples mask" storyline. The most exceptional side quest I've run into: Stressful, but you got rewarded with loads of character development that just didn't fit into the main storyline. Like a Star @ heaven

.. I also loved the part you played your ocarina and helped the baby chicks grow up. Kinda morbid story for that one, but cute.
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:07 am

I have Ocraina too it is such a wicked game.But my fav would have to be windwaker.I got all the way to puppet ganendorf.
Back to top Go down
Hanyou
Clocktown Newcomer

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Chise wrote:

Yeah, I have the same question. I'd think pre-Ocarina is "old school" and post-ocarina is new. But I guess it's kind of relative...

There's a lot to love in Majora's Mask, and there's a lot to dislike. My favorite part is probably just helping out at Romani Ranch. The aliens didn't make much sense and threw me off a little, but it was fun as heck to shoot them!
Back to top Go down
Sword of faith
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Sword of faith

Character Profile
Name: Aroza
Race: Zora

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 pm

animelover1 wrote:
I have Ocraina too it is such a wicked game.But my fav would have to be windwaker.I got all the way to puppet ganendorf.

Uh, I thought this was a thread about MM?

My favourite part was being a Zora. I loved the freedom of being able to soar underwater... Nintendo captured it perfectly... then I got a stupid power outage, and now I don't have the mask anymore. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonadventurerp.proboards.com
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:57 am

Nice Idea for a post (My Favorite game as you can tell)...My favorite part of the game was doing all the side quests! They were fun! (especially the Kafei one!)
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm

My favorite part was the side quests for all the masks and the dungeons. Some of those dungeons were extremely hard but loads of fun and so were the side quests.
Back to top Go down
Hanyou
Clocktown Newcomer

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 am

Majora's Mask wrote:
Nice Idea for a post (My Favorite game as you can tell)...My favorite part of the game was doing all the side quests! They were fun! (especially the Kafei one!)

I definitely agree that the sidequests were the game's strength. In a lot of ways, I think it laid the groundwork for The Wind Waker's rich sidequests.
Back to top Go down
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 am

Chise wrote:

Well in any case, my favorite part of the game had to be the "couples mask" storyline. The most exceptional side quest I've run into: Stressful, but you got rewarded with loads of character development that just didn't fit into the main storyline. Like a Star @ heaven

.. I also loved the part you played your ocarina and helped the baby chicks grow up. Kinda morbid story for that one, but cute.
I too loved those parts. Especially when you get the couple's mask at the last minute of the world.
The sidequests were great, completing the bombers notebook made me feel proud! ^_^ I also enjoyed taking part in the goron races! (although the race was tricky)
Back to top Go down
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Masks/side quest = Epic game.
Back to top Go down
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Hanyou wrote:
Chise wrote:

Yeah, I have the same question. I'd think pre-Ocarina is "old school" and post-ocarina is new. But I guess it's kind of relative...
I was judging off consoles here, new consoles are considered GCN, DS, and Wii. Old consoles are anything else that arrived before these.

My other favorite parts were using the giant's mask against Twinmold. I loved being a humongous person fighting these small worms, when they were originally gigantic creatures. I also liked chasing Goht as goron link in rolling mode. Other than that, sneaking through the pirate's fortress as an assassin was pretty epic.
So yeah.
Back to top Go down
kirby the ninja
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
kirby the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm

i like all the side quests and masks you can get. i have never played another game with more side quests. for some reason, i also like the cut scene if u dont make it in time to stop the moon.
Back to top Go down
Guru-Guru
Clocktown Newcomer
Guru-Guru

Character Profile
Name: Guru-Guru

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Well I like most everything in this game side quests, storyline, characters, but the thing that gets my goat is the darn dungeons! I can't stand those temples too nerve racking until the main boss... Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite part about Majora's Mask   Favorite part about Majora's Mask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite part about Majora's Mask
Page 1 of 1