Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Hyrule Field

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linkzeldafan4
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
Linkzeldafan4

Location : In your mind, twisting it, and smashing the dreams that dwell within it.

Character Profile
Name: Leo
Race: Deku Scrub

Hyrule Field Empty
PostSubject: Hyrule Field   Hyrule Field Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 am

Hyrule Field is this website I made simply to test layout features, but then it became beehive active, so...

Now that people want to use it more often, I have decided to make it a big website... even though there are few members.

http://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/ <-- that's the link to our portal page.

We do have an RPG Module going, and we're planning on making forums for it there are forums for them: Deku Palace, Hyrule Field, Goron Shrine, Zora Cape, and Pirate's Fortress. Termina, ftw. There's even a shop for it. (Catalog form, or our flash catalog, which requires a Flash Player. You tell our NPC what you want, and then we deduct rupees, add them, change character sheets, etc, there's a big system behind Transformation masks, anyway)

There's also a Live chat button to use a better chatbox to talk to our members, and there's a site map. Literally. It's a picture of Hyrule Field, and you click on locations and it'll take you to a place in Hyrule Field.

There are events planned for the holidays such as Halloween, Easter, christmas, etc. In other words, there is a lot planned for this place, and I just wanted to see if anyone here was willing to share just a little activity there.

As much as this is an advertisement, I don't want Clocktown to be losing activity, so... yeah.

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Hyrule Field
Page 1 of 1