Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

SSBB Friends code

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deku Who Dat
Clocktown Newcomer
Deku Who Dat

Character Profile
Name: Sabuto
Race: Sheikah

SSBB Friends code Empty
PostSubject: SSBB Friends code   SSBB Friends code Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 pm

If anybody has SSBB online for the Wii leave your code here and I'll add you. My number is: 0861-4863-3033 and my username is Brees.
Back to top Go down
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny
Race: Hylian

SSBB Friends code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBB Friends code   SSBB Friends code Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:40 pm

SSBB Friends code Ygrdvm8w

I don't really use Peach or Wolf anymore though...
Back to top Go down
Deku Who Dat
Clocktown Newcomer
Deku Who Dat

Character Profile
Name: Sabuto
Race: Sheikah

SSBB Friends code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBB Friends code   SSBB Friends code Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Cool, I already added you and I use Link and Wolf, most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Shine Ninja
Clocktown Newcomer
Shine Ninja

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

SSBB Friends code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBB Friends code   SSBB Friends code Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:12 am

I know this topic is old, but I love to Brawl with someone here sometime. Here's my Friend Code: 2493-6920-4032

My name will be Shine. My favorite character to use is Ness. Also, I like using Marth and Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SSBB Friends code Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBB Friends code   SSBB Friends code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSBB Friends code
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clocktown :: The Bombers' Hideout ~General Video Game Discussion Board~ :: Nintendo Mart-
Jump to: