Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Chaos is upon you. o:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos Black
Clocktown Tourist

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Chaos is upon you. o: Empty
PostSubject: Chaos is upon you. o:   Chaos is upon you. o: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 am

Hiya I found your site in a thread to do with my website Sky Sanctuary over on Legendofzelda.com, so I thought I'd take a look and I must say the snow effect here is just awesome. Chaos is upon you. o: Icon_santa

Also I'm liking the whole forum layout!!

I hope to remain active here and I'm quite glad I joined. Chaos is upon you. o: Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is upon you. o:   Chaos is upon you. o: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 am

Well hello there! We like the snow effect too, makes everything fun! I'm Majora's Mask (MM or Danny if you wish). I am the Owner of this site. While your at it, you should take some time to look at the rules. There's not a lot, so It won't be much to read. We have over 40 Members on this site, and it's Steadily Growing. If you could, please tell your friends about our site, than we could reach our goal of 50 members sooner! Our Co-Owner is Zeroquest and our Co-Co-Owner is Pianoman. Please enjoy your stay, stay active, post a lot and make new friends!
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
Chaos Black
Clocktown Tourist

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is upon you. o:   Chaos is upon you. o: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 am

Majora's Mask wrote:
Well hello there! We like the snow effect too, makes everything fun! I'm Majora's Mask (MM or Danny if you wish). I am the Owner of this site. While your at it, you should take some time to look at the rules. There's not a lot, so It won't be much to read. We have over 40 Members on this site, and it's Steadily Growing. If you could, please tell your friends about our site, than we could reach our goal of 50 members sooner! Our Co-Owner is Zeroquest and our Co-Co-Owner is Pianoman. Please enjoy your stay, stay active, post a lot and make new friends!

Thank's for the warm welcome!! :)
Don't worry I'll be sure to read the rules. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos is upon you. o:   Chaos is upon you. o: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos is upon you. o:
Page 1 of 1