Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Hero approaching...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supermann
Clocktown Newcomer
Supermann

Character Profile
Name: Seth Starkiller
Race: Kokiri

Hero approaching... Empty
PostSubject: Hero approaching...   Hero approaching... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:10 pm

Hello! I am here to save the- wha? This isn't Metropolis...
Well, you can call me Seth, I'm a big fan of the Zelda seiries!
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Hero approaching...   Hero approaching... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Have'nt I seen you on Loz.com? Anyway,welcome to one of the many loz fansites.We will NOT assure you that you will like the site we try to, but we are not supreman but YOU are! So go on the forums chat on the chatbox and come here often if you like it!Not that there is a reason not too.....I seem to be babbling so just remeber have a good time and post!
Back to top Go down
Supermann
Clocktown Newcomer
Supermann

Character Profile
Name: Seth Starkiller
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: Re: Hero approaching...   Hero approaching... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Yes, you have seen me on LoZ.com, but I can't recall seeing you... Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan
Race: Hylian

PostSubject: Re: Hero approaching...   Hero approaching... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello Supermann, this is PianoMan from LOZ.com and ZeldaCity.com, nice to see you here
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero approaching...   Hero approaching... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero approaching...
Page 1 of 1