Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One. Empty
PostSubject: The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One.   The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:17 pm

If you had the choice of running away when a life was at stake would you? Or would you fight?
One girl had to make a tough decision whether to save the life or run from her greatest fear. "When the world was dying the one would fight", said the prophecy. But would she come out of hiding?
Before she could fight the evil, she had to find the fairy prince and princess, the prince held the sword to repel evil and the princess possessed the hero's shield, which the hero had used when the power arose 50 years before.

"Honey, did you have that dream again?" her mother asked. "If you mean the one about the little blond haired boy fighting the green skinned human-bull hybrid then yes. But it feels like it is so real." she said. "Maybe it does but it is not real, you know that, right?" her mother siad. "Of course I do," she said with a sigh. "Honey, do me a favor and go up to the attic to get the Christmas lights." "Sure," she said.
When she reached the attic door she found that it was sealed so tight, that even with all her might it wouldn't budge. She finally gave up and turned around. Then she heard the door crack open. Z went to open it more but when she did so a burst of wind pushed her away. When the wind died down she walked inside. Z realized that she had never been up in the attic before. She walked inside and saw a picture of herself or someone that looked exactly like her.

Stay tuned for the next chapter of The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One. If you have any comments or ideas that you would like me to add just pm me.

Last edited by Zeroquest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-Post. Merging)
Back to top Go down
Sword of faith
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Sword of faith

Character Profile
Name: Aroza
Race: Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One.   The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:41 pm

~Post fixed, unnecessary text removed~

It does look promising. Keep writing, and remember - always check your grammar and spelling!

I have already remarked upon this in the suggestions thread, but needless to say, I'm outraged. I'm glad to see that Animelover took my original advice, before it was mutilated

-Sword of faith

Last edited by Sword of faith on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonadventurerp.proboards.com
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: Re: The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One.   The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:37 pm

It's definitely off to a great start! Can't wait for the next chapter!
And as Sof said, be sure to check your spelling and grammar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One.   The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fighters, The Hiders, and The One.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clocktown :: An Average Day in Clocktown ~General Discussion Board~ :: Clocktown Library-
Jump to: