Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganons blade
Clocktown Tourist

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks   Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Release Date: 12/7/2009
Platforms: ds
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo
Genres: Action, Adventure
ESRB: RP

As I watch a few trailer’s for the legend of Zelda game for Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks I saw the user rating it was a 9.3 out of 10 game and for a ds that is really good. As you can see in the picture above you see link garbed as normal but with a new friend at his back. In the game you can control him to destroy hard-to-beat creatures and walk through flames and open the doorway. As well as getting the sickest ride in all of Hyrule Zelda will play a very important role in this game. Concepts from Legend of Zelda: Phantom hourglass are used in this games as well. When some gamers looked at the trailers they said, “I might have to break out the DS for THIS”, while other’s said, “Awesome new Zelda game! Looks good.” To me as well this looks like a great new addition to anybody’s Zelda collection!!

©️ 2009 Nintendo. Games are property of their respective owners.
Nintendo of America Inc. Headquarters are in Redmond, Washington
Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Page 1 of 1