Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Training Time

Go down 
+4
1Zeroquestfan
Sword of faith
Linklover123
Majora's Mask
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 am

Ok...Here's the training thread...

On a cruel Winter's eve, someone broke into Mamoru's house. Mamoru, wide awake, took his bow and arrows to search for the intruder. Sure enough, He found a Purple Hooded Person With the Triforce Symbol on It's sholdier and Hand. The Hood went off, and it was Princess Zelda Herself. Zelda Proclaimed, "Guardian of the Spirit Wastelands, A terrible evil has entered the land of Hyrule. Hyrule needs your help to exterminate that evil. But it will take months of extensive training and barely any food at all. Disdainfully, Mamoru agreed. Than Zelda said, "Go tell everyone of your friends and acquaintances about this night if you think they are worthy. We need as many as we can handle." For tonight, Sleep well. But in Two days and two nights, you and your chosen friends will train...nonstop for 6 months. "So long princess" Mamoru Shouted. So he went to tell Zero and Zillia for he knew that they were well worthy and had much skills. And that night, he slept well, knowing that some day, he may be a hero just like his grandpa named...Link
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 pm

On a beautiful evening Zillia was taking a walk in the hyrule feild when the POSTMAN just comes out of the blue and gives Zillia a messege from her friend saying that he wants her to come and train with him.As soon as she see's that she jumps in the air with exicement.Then she runs to her house and packs her stuff. On her way out she see's one of her other friends and he askes her is she wants to borrow his horse or the ride. She says yes and smiles,the horse gallops with speed.And amazingly she was there in a half in hour.While Zillia is arriving she see's her best friend Mamoru and he see's her to.Zillia puts her horse to graze and runs to her friend and they hug for a good 3 munites.They have missed you soo much that they both said at the same time. "Now lets get to training" Zillia Shouted"."Hey is Zero her yet?" said Mamoru. "No i haven't seen him"."No i didn't think so, lets wait for him to arrive before we train".*sun is setting* " Hey Zillia lets go get some DINNER" Proclaimed Mamoru. "OK LETS GO I'M STARVING!!!!" Shouted Zillia.
Back to top Go down
Sword of faith
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Sword of faith

Character Profile
Name: Aroza
Race: Zora

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Aroza sat on a rock, hood up, staring into the distance. His legs were crossed, and his hands formed the "o"s commonly associated with meditation. His sword was lying unbuckled next to him, and his dart-shooter lay across his lap. The sound of beating wings did not make him stir, and as a Rito landed next to him, He did not stir.
"Sir... are you Aroza Sylyrd?"
"No. Go away." Aroza said curtly.
The Rito gave him a puzzled look. "But sir, It says here I'm to call a 'Aroza Sylyrd' to training with someone called Mamoru. You heard of him?"
"No. And I don't wish to. Now leave me to my meditations, please."
The Rito sighed, and then flew off. Aroza gave a small smile. He had no need of training. He had no need of help from some Gerudo. He was perfectly capable himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonadventurerp.proboards.com
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 pm

After their meal, they went out on a stroll to plan what they should train. Zillia shouted, "I need to train my Sword skills and speed". For a moment, Mamoru thought. Than, He proclaimed, "Okay! I'll train my range and strength", "I'll go make some dummies". So after their walk, they set up the dummies and began to train. Zillia with her swiftness and grace, hit the dummy so quickly, that it stalled in falling! Mamoru laughed with joy. "Ten out of 10!" he yelled. Than it was Mamoru's Turn. With his precise aiming and strength, he hit the dummy in the vital points (Heart, Head and tendons). Zillia giggled, "9 out of 10" she shouted. Mamoru, shocked, turned around and gave her a look. Zillia started laughing..."JUST KIDDING!", "GOTCHA!" They laughed. " Well, It's almost midnight, we should get some rest" "Maybe Zero will be here in the morning!" Mamoru announced. "You're right" Zillia Said. "G' Night Mamoru". "Night Zillia". They fell asleep awaiting the next day, in hope for Zero to come. What will the next days bring? No one knows.
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:17 pm

As Zillia gently opend her eyes she relized that it was already morning.Getting up she noticed that Marmou wasen't in his bed.She panicked for about a minute and jumped up and happend to glance out her window and saw Zero and Marmou fighting each other and laughing at the same time.Obbiously they were just messing around and not really fighting.Zillia runs out and hugs her friends "so when did you guys get up"? said Zillia.Well i arrived late last night.And i got up arround "THE TIME ZERO GOT ME UP" *giggling* shouted Mamrou.Hey i was bored to death.Then we just let you sleep in Zillia we thought you needed your beauty sleep *Zillia giggles*.So you guys ready to start training?Let's wait a couple more days so Zero can get some good nights of sleeping in so he's not falling asleep during training.Sooooo what's for breakfast said Zillia.Wellll want do you want to eat, ahhhh i really don't know. Anyway you guys ready for some EXTREME fighting. Sure let's FIGHT they shouted. Zillia retreving her swords from her back pockets,the 2 guys were ready. And in the next 5 minutes Zillia had defeated the boys.Man zillia have you been practicing or somthing Zero said in deep breaths? AH i just came prepared. While both of the boys were recovering They both wantd a REMACTH!!!! And they fighted away in the sunset laughing.
Back to top Go down
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny
Race: Hylian

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:20 pm

It was a stormy, rainy night. besides the soft drizzle that evoked Clock Town, everything seemed quiet. A lone boy is walking in this rain, and thoughts are racing through his head, but they don't seem to bother him.

"I wonder what the mission will be this time, it better not be getting a Mushroom for some old lady in that dang Swamp." The thoughts said.

After a while, our hero comes across an alleyway. Another boy stops our hero at the front of the alleyway.

"What is the password?" The boy asks.

"54312" Our hero answers.

"I didn't mean THAT password." The boy says.

"Heh, I didn't think you did. 62961" Our hero answers.

"What?! Oh, I forgot you were coming, therefore only YOU would know your password.'

"You got that right kiddo, now, if you may?"

"Sure orange, go right in"

Our hero walks down the alleyway.

"Hm, I wonder how I got that name, Orange.." Our hero thinks to himself.

Before he can answer his own question, he arrives to a little tent, about half way down the alleyway. There, he sees a familiar face.

"Well, Jim. It sure has been a while."

"It sure has! So, I guessing your hear for your missions? Or did you come here to train new recruits?" Jim asks.

"Well, I can sure tell you I'm not here to train some newbies." Our hero replies.

"I didn't think you were. Now then, it looks like it's time for briefing." Jim says.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:57 am

That Night, Mamoru Had a Bad dream. Mamoru, awakened, left two tracker rings with Zillia and Zero, and put one on himself. Than, He walked out the door. Bow and arrow at hand, he walked miles and miles until he saw a large, black shadow coming towards him. For a second, he was too stunned to move. As he was running, the shadow got closer and closer. He almost got to a pit when the shadow engulfed him. It was a sandstorm! He got up, and found that he was injured pretty badly, but he couldn't feel it. strange he thought. WHERE ARE MY BOW AND ARROWS? Shocked, he looked around violently. They were nowhere in sight. He sat down in distress when something hit him in the head. It was a Spirit Guillotine! Than what happened to my bow? he wondered. I'll go ask the Great Fairy for answers. And he was off. Just before dawn, he got to the Great Fairy's Domain. He entered and wasn't surprised to see exactly one of her faeries were missing. He asked the Great Fairy, "What happened to my bow and arrows"? "They were shape shifted into the guillotine in that storm" she replied. Than Mamoru Shouted, "So if I go into a sand storm again, it will go back"? The Great fairy giggled like she does. "Silly mortal, the storm you entered only happens once every thousand years". Mamoru replied, "Oh...Well, Here's your missing fairy...". The Great Fairy Shouted with joy! "I will Give your Guillotine certain powers that can do tons of damage on evil creatures" "Just Raise your sword" The Great Fairy Proclaimed. Than the great fairy said some words which Mamoru couldn't quite understand, and POOF, he felt power run through his veins! "Thanks Great Fairy, See you again sometime soon!" And Mamoru set off home, hoping Zillia wouldn't be mad, for he knew Zillia looked out for him, and he looked out for her. But Zero always knew Mamoru was safe. It was dawn, and he turned on his Tracker ring. And once again, he was off homeward bound.

Sorry It's So long...I was very imaginative this morning![i]
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:45 pm

When Zillia woke up the sun was just rising,she get's dressed and rushes outside to wacth the beautiful sennery. Zillia always enjoyed wacthing when the sun rises and falls. Then she set out for breakfast and left a note, on her why back the boys were up and waiting."Ohhhhh BREAKFAST" the both said "yep! freshly made", and they all ate in delight. After they were done they all set out for an adventer.As they were walking threw the woods the saw all kinds of animals and bugs. Almost all the way home the discovered this BIG pile of wood.Nobody was there soo they took the wood and MADE MACTHING SHEILDS OUT OF IT!!! each having the sign of there kind on theres. Zillia was taking so much time on hers she wanted it to be perfect and in the and it turned out REALLY well. While Zillia was admiring her good art skills the two guys were testing theres out on each other "Ahhhh good quilaty wood HUH?" said Mamrou. "Yea this wood really is the most beauitful i've seen on a looong time". After that this little baby fox slowly approched the camp Zillia immeditly noticed it and picked it up and turned around saying "Can we keep it" PLEEEEAAASEEEE fine i guess....."YIPPIE! ahhh what should i name you" *thinks*.........."OHHHH i got a good name from now on you will be known as Tizzy"!!!
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:14 pm

After Zillia found the fox, Mamoru began training with his new Spirit Guillotine. At first, he lacked the skills of a swordsman. But After a while, he got the hang of it! Mamoru slashed a dummy's head off and then his slash was so quick that no one could see it, that it cut off the bottom part of the dummy as well! " Wow Mamoru! You're really getting the hang of having that Guillotine now! 10 out of 10!" proclaimed Zillia! "Finally Zillia! I've been waiting HOURS for a 10 out of 10!". Zero Laughed. "Oh THANKS Zero!" Yelled Mamoru in a sarcastic tone! "I'm just trying to get a laugh or two in!". Later that day, Zillia was training her pet fox. Mamoru could never remember it's name so he always called it foxy! Mamoru stared at the fox for a long time and decided that he would give it a treat! So, he got a little meat cube and gave it to the fox. The Fox licked him! He was glad the fox liked him! Than at dusk, he got the job of Guard that night. That was his favorite job! So the whole night, he sat outside their living quarters, Guillotine at hand, when all of a sudden, a dark shadow was moving around. He gripped the Guillotine harder as the shadow got closer. The shadow got 10 yards away when Mamoru dashed! At the speed of sound, he missed the shadow. It was princess Zelda! "I'm SO sorry Princess, I was just protecting my friends!" cried Mamoru. "It's okay young one, you were only doing what was right" said Zelda. "The training is going well princess, we are almost fully trained to move on to other regions!" said Mamoru proudly! " I know it will be tough for you to leave Gerudo Fortress when you have lived there almost your whole life, but instead of the Spirit Wastelands, you will be moving to the grasslands to take on a monster that the dark force has sent on a reign of terror there" said Zelda. "Yes princess, I understand" proclaimed Mamoru. "Well, I best be off! Good luck, guardian of the Spirit Realm!" yelled Zelda.

Another long one...
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:33 pm

On the day of Milan's birthday her ship had gotten attacked and all of her crew members died her ship and all of her things were lost at sea with her ship.As milan floated on the sea she passed several boats none were willing to help her and with that she slowly fell asleep.When she woke up she was in a small brightly colored room not knowing what to do she looked around the room wondering who's house she was in when she spotted a shirt white shirt with a pair of cuprees and a note saying 'Welcome surviver you have landed on a small wealthy island called Cresent island please put on these clothes and head out to the kitchen wich is three doors down to the left."She did what she was told and ended up in a room with a stove,a fridge,a table with six chairs and orange wall paper.There was a hansome teeenager about her age who had blond hair,green eyes a white puffy shirt on and brown pants walking torwards her eyes filled with curasity.He said to her Ýou are lucky i found you when i did or you would have died of dehiedrashan so what is you're name?'Milan looking at him still in shock stutered Mi-MI-Milan'. He said 'Well I am Howl and you are in my moving castle!You should be honored'after that he gestered toward the window.Surprisingly she saw the sky below her she fell backwards in shock.Now since I have taken you in you shall do me a favor or such a request'.Why should i?i have no idea who you are!Well seeing as if you are homeless if you become my appreantice you will be living in a lusreas home and eat whenever you want.Milan seeing as if she is hopless said yes i accept.Tommorow will will start you're training he said.She said back What training?
You're element bending training as my appreatence you will learn a never before seen battle technique!Then they started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:49 pm

At night, Mamoru had got news from Howl saying Another one has come, would you like her? He thought for a second. It was morning, and Zillia was just waking up. "Hey sleepy head" he said sympathetically. "I think we have to go to Crescent Island, Another chosen one has been found!". "What race?" Zillia said sarcastically. "She is a Hylian girl". Zillia looked disgusted. "Now don't worry, she's an older one" said Mamoru. Zero had caught word of our conversation. "Ooh, another one to bug! How exciting" Zillia gave him a scolding look. "We will start our adventure in one hour, who's got breakfast duty?" Mamoru Asked. "That be me" said Zero in a funny tone. "Please don't burn it this time, Zero!" Zillia laughed at her own joke. After they ate, they traveled to Crescent Island. On the way, Zillia and Zero got into an argument about whose suit looked better. "You both look good, now PLEASE be quiet!" said Mamoru, a little stern. Zillia gave him the look. "Please...PLEASE don't hit me...again" Mamoru pleaded. Zillia laughed at her own power. They finally made it there. "I wonder what she'll be like" said Zero. I don't know, I'll have to find my good buddy, Howl.

There Heather, It's Short!
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Back at ganondorf's place 'THey have found another one but we'll get to her first' he said 'but but you're majisty she has befriended the sorreceress called Howl'said his slave. í know that but if those bratz get another one they could rise up against us track down Howl's castle and hurry because this one has a very speical girl on it she is the one who can Element bend something that howl learned that he did'nt have the talent for he is the only one who knows how to do it so we need to get her and fast'Back at the castle Milan was getting ready for her training when howl rushed into the room gasping for air when the castle stopped Howl finally had his breath back and said we are under attack you need to leave i will hold them back as much as i can go down to the basment and get Cezia she is the only other one who knows how to do it!GO!She rushed down to the basment and saw a teenager about 17 moving her hands in a weird way as she walked down the steps she saw that there was floating water around the room.Milan said we are under attack we need to go Cezia said where is my father?!where is he!!she started to cry when milan picked her up and charged threw the house to the front door when she saw Howl fighting ganondorf when ganondorf sliced at him witha sword and howl collapsed to the ground Cezia crying more then ever struggled to get out of Milan's grasp.Ganondorf stared and said 'there is two girls hury get them both!'at that milan ran towards a stable and saw a horse jumped up on it and it started to run.Surprisingly it talked and said í am howl's horse since he has died you are know my owner where to?'any where but here she said back crying.When ganondorf was gone they sat down to rest when someone walked up to them not knowing whose side they where on Milan started to run but he grapped her saying 'Stop struggling this will only hurt a bit'and she blacked out.Who are you said cezia I am a freind or you're father there will be someone here called Mamoru you must not trust him'and he walked down a road and turned there was ganondorf he said to him i did it. Good said ganondorf back are you sure that the girl was not awake?'I am postive sir'good now she will never join them'and they both laughed evily.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Mamoru found Milan. "Are you okay" he asked? She did not respond. Immediately, he found some herbs on the ground. He mashed them up, and put them into some type of syringe. He poked the needle into her veins and suddenly, she got up taking a deep breath. "Good...You're alright. I didn't want to lose another..." said Mamoru, breaking off. "He...HE..." said Milan, crying. "I know, I know..." said Mamoru sympathetically. Milan was crying even harder. Next to Mamoru, laid Cezia. He didn't mean to kill her, he thought she was with Ganonl. "YOU!" screamed Milan. "Me what?" asked Mamoru. "YOU KILLED CEZIA!" yelled Milan with rage. "It was the only way...I don't like to kill, please understand, I thought Cezia was with Ganon!" he shouted! "Well...News flash for ya, YOU'RE WRONG!" she said sarcastically. "Whatever...we have to leave now, Ganon will be tracking us." said Mamoru. "FINE, but don't expect me to talk!" Mamoru rolled his eyes. He expected more from an Elemental. He wiped his blade clean from the blood. And once again, they were back to Gerudo Desert to train.
Back to top Go down
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny
Race: Hylian

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:10 pm

"Well, what do I have to do?" Danny asked Jim.

"There's something going up in the swamps."

"Oh boy, this better not be a missing potion"

"Ok, first of all, I thought the message said PERSON, it was just a mistake. Now, I know it says PERSON, here's the note."

Danny looks at the note carefully, making sure to point out any typos or errors.

"Well Jim, it looks like you right, there's a missing person down at the ranch to the south."

"yep, its a lot more important than a missing potion isn't it?"

Danny just stares at Jim.

"Heh, yeah. Well, anyways, you should be going soon. Take your supplies and the note, you'll be doing some detective work ya know!"

"Good, I love detective work. I'll see you around."

With saying that, Danny walks off with some supplies and the note. The rain had turned to a soft night time drizzle, but Danny had known that the rain would get heavier tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm

While they were walking back Milan senced something bad was coming it was the man from before Milan ran torwards him screaming she started to glow and made a tornato he got blown away and died she stopped glowing and moved forward Mamuro was immpressed
,she was very angry angry enough that she sometimes tried to run away from him.But right before they were there Milan senced Howl was near and she ran all over the place but could'nt find him Mamuro said Give it a rest.But something was wrong something was very wrong that night she left a note beside Mamuro and went into the forest of death.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Mamoru Awoke. He yawned and stretched, just like he normally does. All of a sudden, he spotted a little whit piece of paper, with writing all over it. It read Dear Mamoru, I have gone to the Forest of Death, please do not follow me, signed Milan. Mamoru stared in horror at the note. The forest of death had bandits that were almost as strong as him! He needed to know if she was alright. Mamoru thought quickly and decided to send his pet with a note to check if she was okay. Since Daisuke had died, Zillia had bought Mamoru and Armadillo Lizard! The Lizard was great at tracking and always stayed on task. He also enjoyed people. "Okay little guy, here is a note to take to Milan, you know her scent right?" He asked. The lizard Nodded. The lizard had a high IQ. A lot higher than Mamoru's actually. So, the lizard scurried off, in search of Milan. Since Mamoru was the first to wake, it was his duty to make breakfast. He made eggs and sausage for everyone. Zillia woke up. She smelled the food and said, "What's the occasion, Mamoru? You usually just make eggs alone, but now sausage too?" Mamoru Laughed, "Morning Zillia, Milan ran into the Forest of Death" He paused. He could see the look on Zillia's face. "Don't worry, I sent the lizard after her." She looked relieved. "Well, splash some water on Zero and let's get eating!" Mamoru said with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:13 pm

When Zillia got the bucket of water she told Mamrou to come with her he wouldn't want to miss this FUNNY moment. So they sneaked into the tent and Zillia was trying sooo hard to keep from giggling Then she dumped the whole bucket on him and he jumped up and was freaking out until he saw his friends "Come on guys i love this shirt" Well too bad you need to get up shouted Zillia.As soon as the got outside Mamrou told Zero what was up while he was explaining everything Zillia went to go and check on Tizzy "Hey tizzy i sneaked you some of Zero's breakfast" Tizzy's eyes light up with happniess and dug right into the food and fisning it in the matter of minutes. Finally lifting his head up his face was just coverd with food Zillia cleand him up and went back to her friends. Soo guys you ready to go into the forest of Death because i'm sure ready....Mamrou said o-k LET' GO said Zero ha ha ha you guys are sooo funny. When the got ready for the trip Zillia decided to leave Tizzy for safety reasons.Then finnally they started through the forest "MAN there is SOOO many thorn bushes" said Zillia. Well they don't call it the forest of DEATH for nothing. They have been travling for hours and it became daybreak ahhh i guess we will sleep her tonight Said Mamrou and they set up camp and all went to sleep.Except for Zillia she was up all night picking the thorns out of her skin OW OW OW OW.This really hurts said Zillia then she finnaly got all of them out and only sheded 1 tear and slept like a baby that night feelin good from all the pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Mamoru Awoke, earlier than usual, due to nudging. It was his Lizard! Plus, the Lizard returned with a new note. Milan was safe! He gave the Lizard a meaty treat. Than he whispered to the lizard "Go home to Twizzy, okay buddy?" He actually remembered the Fox's name! He was getting the hang of adventures. Better go back to bed he though. And he drifted into unconsciousness.

VERY VERY SHORT!
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Milan looked around for Howl everywhere she was sure she felt his persence!When she accendently stubbled across a group of people looking at a poster saying WANTED MAMORU, ZILLIA,ZERO,TIZZY,MILAN ALIVE!1000 GOLD PEICE AWARD!and had there pictures undernaeth when she fell on a twig and some one shouted THERE IS ONE OF THEM GET HER!!!!she ran as fast as she could but they were to fast when there was a breeze and then a ring of fire surronded Milan she just stood there as each one of the men were attacked by a floating peice of water and at that moment she knew Howl was there.After they were all down howl's figure appeared floating and said i came back because i need to tell you something only demons can Element bend Milan was horrified and said that would i am a demon!!I will give you this it will turn you into a Hylainen girl and you can live in piece and harmony but this will give a encrediable power so be careful and one more thing trust Mamuro and then he disappeared leaving the thing wich was a gold necklace witha red stone at the end in her hands. She cried untill she coul'd'nt cry anymore but then she knew that Howl would alaways be wachting her and went to find the group when she did she fell asleep at the farthest corner from them feeling hurt by the stickers in her shirt and cuprees.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Mamoru Was walking, searching for clues on where to find Milan. He two Spotted the poster. He needed to find Milan and FAST! Mamoru didnt want any of them getting caught. Quickly, he used the power of his Guillotine and found Milan! He woke her up. "Milan, we have to get out of here, they're searching for us!" She nodded her head. "Comon, I'll help you up" said Mamoru. So, he took her back to everybody. "Okay guys, we are apparently wanted for 1000 Gold. People would kill to get their hands on that amount of money these days. Let's head back to the Cabin" said Mamoru, in a shaken voice. So, as he said, they all headed back to the Cabin. Mamoru was worried that they had been to the cabin already. The Lizard looked worried too. Luckily, the Cabin was safe and sound. But they saw a group of people running towards them. This was no mob, it was an Evil Gang! Ganon's Minions! "Hmm...This looks like some fun training, how bout' it everyone?" Said Mamoru, in a sarcastic tone. They all said "sure". The Minions came. Milan started firing her arrows. She kept hitting them. "Milan! Leave some for us!" said Zero, anxious to train. Milan Laid off. It was the swordsmen and Zillia's turn. Mamoru was first. One crude swing and 5 guys were flung 50 feet! Than Mamoru stabbed his guillotine into the sand and a sandstorm whipped up, making about 10 guys get tore into pieces. Now, it was Zillia's turn. She sliced as fast as she could, and she got many guys too! When she was done, it looked like lazers sliced them all into pieces. Last but not least, Zero's turn. He just ran right into them. They all piled on him, but then they all seemed to drop to the ground. They were finished. We had won. "Great training eh? It's just like scrimmage!" said Zero, laughing. "Tell me about it" said Zillia and Mamoru at the same time. "Well...Let's get some sleep, It's almost midnight!" said Milan, yawning. Everyone agreed

Pretty long eh?
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:26 pm

But right before they were about to sleep Milan had to say what she had just learned 'Guys i have some thing to say Holw came to me in the forest and said that only demons could element bend wich means i am a demon but he gave me this necklace that makes me hylain so i am still not a demon!'.All of them stared blankly just looking at her.Then they went to bed everyone exepct Milan she matendated trying to figure out why she had never knew!She did'nt figure out that but she figured out how to make little balls of water that hold one gallon each wich was good for her long journey.
When she had awoke from her meditation she was fully revieied and full of energy.HEY DO YOU GUYS WANT TO TRAIN OR SOMETHING!!!????she yelled No to early in the night he said tiredly.HELLO IT IS 1 IN ThE MORNING NOT NIGHT! she yelled TOO EARLY! he yelled back well all right i will just practice then!she said back. She also learned that night how to summon a light sword that she thought would be useful to someone else.She could not medatated because someone in the group kept on SNORING! She also bought a magic glove from someone who was strolling by.It was used for if you shot element arrows for 5 straight nights and days with the glove on it will store that power and you can never take the glove off untill you need it badly because after you take it off you will become very weak for a week.So she tried it for 5 days and nights well the others trianed duaring the day and slept at night.On the fifth day she was finally finished and very tired so tired she passed out hen she awoke she was back at camp and everyone was gone training.A week later after her realtraining she slept till noon when ganon's henchmen atacked they had axes and arrows.When she said calmly Child's play."WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!! the sorrcer of the group said and everyone started to attack first she shot up seven fire arrows then earth and water killing 50 men but they were coming out of no place and Milan was low on spirate energy when Mamuro and the rest of the group shone up.Finally Milan said! you kill that half i'll kill this one and they nodded and started to kill when all of a sudden a sorcer shone up and summoned fire line so no one cold interfer and Cyclops axe a higher level monster that a sorcer should not be able to master until 20 years of practice this person was only 18! She sent fire arrows water arowws and earth even wind but he did'nt have scratch!UNtill she thought to herself I have to use it i just have to he is to strong!then she finally took her glove off and a flash of light flew all around her,a burst of wind,fire,water and earth came threw her untill she finally had a light,fire,water,earth and wind arrow shot at the cyclops and left a gapping hole in the center of him killing the soorecer and all of the army troopers leaving Milan and everyone in silence when mamuro said well down everyone when Milan fell to the ground not breathing and passed out.
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Location : I live with the rest of Organization XIII as a nobody

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:48 pm

It was a beautiful morning in Hyrule Town. "FINALLY!" Melinda Gaphenger thought. "My 11th Birthday! I can't wait wait for the Karasoia!". A Karasoia is a special day for every Gaphenger or Sarfanin: their 11th birthday. The special thing about a Karasoia is that it's the day all of the new 11-year olds went out to start their new journey either alone, or with a friend. Melinda hurriedly ran down stairs and made herself a bowl of cereal. Then, a knock at the door sounded. "Come in!" yelled Melinda, knowing it was her friend, Bailey. "Are you ready for the journey?" Bailey Sarfanin asked. "almost. Ya know, isn't it funny how our birthdays are on the same day?" questioned Melinda. "Yea." "Well, we better get going now, or we'll miss our own party!" "You're right!" So the two of them were off to their Karasoia.
After the party with all of the fun games and all, finally, Melinda & Bailey were off on their journey, equipment and all. They had said good-bye to everybody in Hyrule Town and decided to take Melinda's dog, Sam, and her horse, Dale, with them. Of coarse, Bailey had his own horse, too. Just as they reached Hyrule Fields, a mysterious evil came along. But as soon as the two children looked to see what was by them, it darted into the bushes. "Do you ever feel like your being watched, Bailey?" Melinda asked nervously. "Yeah." Bailey replied. "Well, I've got that feeling right now.".
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Back with the group:
Well well well you managed to do the work of making milan pass out gaondorf said as he came out from behind a tree.Ganondorf said Mamuro as he started to come at him with his sword but ganondrof stopped it with his one hand.And said I'll leave you unconisous for a few weeks with you're friends maybe i might KILL one of them or make them my mionen.Then he said MILACOUS MICMILACOIUS!!! and everyone went down hmmm wich one I'll take MIlan and hmm....Oh how about Zero he would make a great guard gfor Milan's door of the prison. Ogres take those to the one with brown hair and that boy.Then he left leaving the rest of them in a sleep spell so strong even Mamuro would not awake for atleaset a week.
Back with Melinda:
I can sense that something evil is near by said Bailey and then he scraemed RUN!!! and they both dashed off but the sorcer put the same sleeping spell that had been put on the group but less stronger.and left with the two of them.
Back with Melinda and Milan:
Wut happened where am i said milan.I don't know said Melinda and at the same time they said Who are you! then they laughed and Milan saidI am Milan age 15 I justed turned 15 like yesterday!Well i turned 12 yesterday to and you look like you are 12 too. Then milan ran to the clostest mirror and looked at her rosy red cheeks her brown down to her floor hair and her kiddish face.WHAT I AM 12 AGAIN!!!! Where's bailey said Melinda I don't know said Milan back.Maybe threw the only not barred door what.....WE ARE IN A PRISON! screamed milan and started to knock at everything.Then zero walked threw the door and said breakfest is served and had a blank look on his face.NO ZERO WHY DIDNT YOU FIGHT IT! screanmed milan lucky for you I know a spell that will get you out of it! and milan went to a desk drew and got some stuff and said MOOHITIOH LOCKITAT!and zero fell over drooling zero wake up Milan screamed in hies ear and ha got up with his stuff flyin everywhere.What happened he siad sleepy and milan explained the whole story when a girl about three came out and zero started to stab her wich i think is rude.And she starts to cry and says Milan MILAN!!!and she rushes over and says i know we just met but you are destined for great things i know trusts you with the faires power and she gives her a stone that glowed and shot a bright light and then Milan had LOnger brown hair then before all wrapped up in a vine and she has the dress made of flowers and vines.Melinda said What are you mother nature?AHHHHH!!!!!!screams zero i juts i just killed the fairess princesss IAM SO DEAD! when all of a sudden the castle started to shake and four dragons appear saying hurry up get on as they break threw the wall.they all got on and left when they finally got to dry land Milan started to glow and then turned herself into a 13 year old there that is a little betere who are you she said WE are the dragons of elements each of you will be presented with a sword Milan water Melinda wind Zero fire and bailey earth use it wisely and they each turned into a sword i mean the dragons.and they eached picked there sword up one blue green yellow and red. Water blue, Earth green, Wind yellow and red fire!Then they sat down to rest while zero went to find the others from the group.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Mamoru Awoke. He glanced around. "WHERE IS EVERYONE?" he cried. Then, he heard a grunt, and saw leaves move. He ran as quickly as he could over to the leaves and searched through them rapidly. It was Zillia! Mamoru picked her up off the ground and carried her in his arms back home. He placed her on her bed. Gave her his healing remedy, and she woke up. "What happened?" Zillia gasped. "The others...they were taken" the room went silent. "Then let's go rescue the.." Zillia fell back with pain. Luckily, Mamoru caught her. "Until you get better" he lectured, "You must rest Zillia". She looked down in anger. She wanted to go rescue them, but she knew she didnt have the strength. Mamoru gave her a hug. He wanted to rescue them too. "Let's go in the morning if you're up to it." said Mamoru. He could see her face shine. "Want anything Zillia?" he added. "Umm...A nice warm bowl of soup would be nice. And some wool socks" she said. "I'll go to the Market!" said Mamoru, "Be back in a half an hour". He walked to the Market. He looked all around. He found some soup mix, and her wool socks! "How much are these two items" he asked while pointing to the soup ingredients and the pair of wool socks. "How's about 50 rupees for them both together?" said the salesman. "Plus, the soup ingredients come with a free bottle!" Mamoru liked bottles. "Thank you kind sir!" Mamoru said politely. He rushed back home. As he got there, he noticed Zillia sitting outside. "Got what ya wanted Zillia!" he yelled. He started the fire, cooked up the soup, and they dug in. "I love my socks Mamoru, Thanks!" Zillia said. "Anytime Zillia!" said Mamoru. Zillia blushed. "So at sun up...we go rescue the others, am I correct?" asked Zillia. "Yup!" said Mamoru. And they fell asleep together.
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Location : I live with the rest of Organization XIII as a nobody

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 pm

"Well, i should get going to find my friends. Would you like to come along with us on our journey?" Milan asked. "Sure!" Melinda replied. "But where's my dog and mine and Bailey's horse?" "Beats me." Bailey said. "Well, of coarse! We're the ones that lost them!" Melinda pointed out. "Well, im sure they'll find us, anyway. They have a STRONG sense of smell, remember?" So the four of them set off, looking for the rest. "Milan, do you remember how to get to where you last saw your friends. We're here in Hyrule Fields now, and it's a pretty common place to start at for going somewhere." Melinda commented. "Sadly, no. I guess we'll just have to use our own instincts to find them." Milan replied. "Hey, are those your pets?" Zero asked Melinda and Bailey. "YES!! YAY! MY ADORABLE PETS ARE STILL HERE!" Melinda squealed in delight as she sprinted toward the animals. She took them and led them back to where they were. "Ok, so now that we have our pets, it'll be easier to carry any stuff we have right now. Ah! I found the food supplies. It should be enough for now. Oh, and great news: it's still fresh from earlier today!" Milenda said happily. As the sun dropped down closer and closer towards the horizon, the four all started to get worried. Then, Melinda's horse started to slow down. "Oh, you poor thing. You need to keep up you're energy. We still might have a long way to go. Here, would you like a sugar cube?" Melinda asked politely, taking out a cube of sugar. "Yes, most definetly." the horse replied, only in Melinda's mind, though. "GAH! YOU TALKED!" Melinda squeaked. "Who talked?" Milan asked. "THE HORSE!!" Melinda replied. "That's nonsense!" Zero said. Then, all of a sudden, a flash of light shown in front of them. So, Melinda took out her bow and arrow and shot at it. Then, suddenly, it floated closer to her, as Melinda realized it was not some ghost of somesort, but a spirit. "Melinda. You are now the first person in your family to start a new type of magic. You can talk to animals and levitate things and have many more powers that you will find on your journey. You are the first of this type. Good luck!" the spirit said. Then, it shone into the light of the dropping sun, shining ever so brightly like the shiniest star in the dark, black skies of the darkest night and the spirit dissapeared. "Weird." Bailey and Zero commented at the same time. "Well, at least i have new powers!" Melinda said excitedly. So, they continued their search for the others into the sunset. Then, suddenly, they found what they were looking for! It was Milan and Zero's friends, at last!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next