Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

LOZ.com is back online again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan
Race: Hylian

LOZ.com is back online again! Empty
PostSubject: LOZ.com is back online again!   LOZ.com is back online again! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Hooray! After a long wait, LOZ.com is finally back on! I'm typing this to let everyone know that it's back on and that everyone should go back on there. Everything is back just the way it was......except for Teeler since he is no longer active in the website. Now we can go back and post on there again. So everyone who has an account on there, go back and start posting! I'm finally glad that it's back online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod

LOZ.com is back online again!
Page 1 of 1