Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
+5
Dark Princess
Hanyou
Chise
LinkLover17
Linklover123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:12 pm

my fav PS2 game would have to be Kingdom hearts i love this game and most people do to tell me if you like this game or if you don't cyclops
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Location : I live with the rest of Organization XIII as a nobody

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:36 pm

KINGDOM HEARTS!! KINGDOM HEARTS!! YAY! I JUST LOVE THAT GAME! I GET EXCITED JUST HEARING IT! YAY! bounce
Back to top Go down
Chise
Clocktown Newcomer
Chise

Location : In a town with a name that starts with a C that I can't remember

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Can't say I'm much of a fan of Kingdom Hearts, but I'm giving the game a second chance and replaying with my boyfriend this week. :tounge:
Back to top Go down
Hanyou
Clocktown Newcomer

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 pm

I tried it, and while I thought it was off to a strong start, after that it got a bit tedious.

I love Disney movies, and there's a lot of potential here, but I don't see it yet. It lacks the Disney magic. Maybe it'll get better; I've only seen about four of the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Dark Princess
Clocktown Newcomer
Dark Princess

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:09 pm

I've might have played the first one once, but I've beaten the 2nd one, and I loved it. I love Disney movies, and I love Final Fantasy games! It's tons of fun. =)
Back to top Go down
http://goddessesofhyrule.netai.net/forums/index.php
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 am

Dark Princess wrote:
I've might have played the first one once, but I've beaten the 2nd one, and I loved it. I love Disney movies, and I love Final Fantasy games! It's tons of fun. =)
I wouldv'e said the same.

Square Enix creates many exhilarating games indeed.
Back to top Go down
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny
Race: Hylian

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 pm

What the hell? I haven't posted here?

Kingdom hearts is a phenomenal series of video games. The story is amazing, gameplay is Doh! near flawless, and the nostalgia from going through the worlds of the Disney movies I watched as a kid is such a great experience. This game has inspired me to write, read more, and challenge myself. My personal favorite of the games is Kingdom Hearts 1. Fighting the Organization is cool and all, but I like fighting the Disney Villains more. The game with the best story would probably be Birth by Sleep, but I haven't played it yet, and am not going to ruin it for myself; I'm waiting UNTIL THE GAME COMES OUT in order to know what happens, DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS RELATED TO ANY OF THE GAMES HERE. Back to the point the best story of the games out currently for us American- dwellers is 358/2 days. Kingdom Hearts 2 has the best, fastest, and smoothest gameplay. I'd pick up and play this game any time, if I had my PS2 with me, which now I do not.
Back to top Go down
The inFamous One
Clocktown Elder
Clocktown Elder
The inFamous One

Character Profile
Name: SephirothII
Race:

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:21 pm

KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://remnant.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Linker
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
Linker

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 pm

I love, love, love Kingdom Hearts. Playing as Sora was unbelievably fun!! I loved going to the different worlds!! The storyline was great for both Sora and his friends and the Disney world. I give it a 9/10.
Back to top Go down
http://vivednl.com
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 1 of 1