Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

happy birthday!

Go down 
+2
PianoMan
LinkLover17
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Location : I live with the rest of Organization XIII as a nobody

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 pm

ok, so in this game, ur suppossed to say "its ur birthday u get ___" ando the next persone would say "happy birthday. u get ___" except, of course, u would give them something that they havent given u. its very simple. i'll start, now

happy b-day! u geta small piece of paper!
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan
Race: Hylian

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Happy Birthday! You get pencils and pens!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm

happy birthday! u get a button! wait, never mind. someone else wants it 4 a button collection. wel, i hav some string in my pocket! u can hav THAT! ^_^
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:02 pm

thanks I need it for my guitar. Happy Birthday! You get a stapler! Have fun with it and if anyone takes it, set their house on fire.
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm

happy birthday! u get an eraser that broke off a pencil somehow! good luck finding the pencil it belonged to!
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Great thanks!Happy Birthday!You get chicken wings oh wait i ate them u get then a rubber band!Use it responsibly
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:04 am

Happy Birthday! You get a ball of yarn. Now make me a sweater.
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

happy birthday! u get a hobo's scarf to go along with the sweater that animelover1 is supossed to make u! (just make sure that the hobo in the next town doesn't see it, k?)
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 am

Happy Birthday u get a a a ummm... oh i know now u get MY DADS DEADLY FART IN A BOTTLE!!!!use it for pranks or if u can not sleep!
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 am

Happy Birthday! You get......a brand new car! Just make sure you change the license plate before driving this thing.
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Happy birthday!U get umm...this TENT just don't go inside if you do then get a tomato bath after it ok!
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:25 pm

happy birthday! u get a killer hobo! cuz i wouldnt get u something to get u arrested (PIANOMAN) lol. just stick him on ur porch with a bowl of water and some kibble each day! YAY! ur very own pet!
Back to top Go down
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Happy Birthday you get one Nuclear bomb and a hobo with a defusing kit. Thing is the kit is the hobo's only thing that he owns and he won't give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks for making my suicide easier!

Happy Birthday! You got a > No < (Sorry I liked the one I was going to give you, which was > Minish Link <) YAY I ALWAYS WANTED A LINK!
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm

happy birthday! u get... TA DA!! Demi Lovato cuz i hate her. lucky u! but, she has a problem: she will nag u to knit her random stuff, so u better start learning! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Happy birthday, you get a post telling you happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 pm

thank u so much! now u can get me some kibble and water for my Killer Hippie/Hobo. He's starving cuz i ran out of food and water. Right now, my pet Killer Hippie/Hobo is sleeping in the dog house on the back porch.

Well, happy birthday! u get to pet-sit my Killer Hippie/Hobo cuz i can't afford to take care of him right now. lucky u! here's his toys, food & water bowls, leash, dog house, pet schedual, and other stuff he needs. have fun!
Back to top Go down
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 am

Happy birthday you get a................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Very long dramatic pause.
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:12 pm

well, happy brithday! u get nothing, cuz i wanted something 4 myself and u need to learn not to be selfish. lolz
Back to top Go down
Supermann
Clocktown Newcomer
Supermann

Character Profile
Name: Seth Starkiller
Race: Kokiri

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Happy Birthday, my friend, you get happy birthday! Alien since it's similar to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday!   happy birthday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy birthday!
Page 1 of 1