Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME! Empty
PostSubject: THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME!   THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:09 am

This is a game of where I ask a qustion about the loz windwaker game and u answer them the first person to answer the qustion correctly will win the game for a week.
the qustion is; How many islands are in the game?
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan
Race: Hylian

PostSubject: Re: THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME!   THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm going to say 10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: OH I KNOW!   THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Exactly 49 islands.
I've played WW so much times XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME!   THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WHO KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT THE LOZ WINDWAKER GAME!
Page 1 of 1