Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

We have a problem...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru-Guru
Clocktown Newcomer
Guru-Guru

Character Profile
Name: Guru-Guru
Race: Hylian

We have a problem... Empty
PostSubject: We have a problem...   We have a problem... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Ladies and Gentleman, I have to say we have a nice site here, but we need to get it out! I want to get over 100 users! Anyway we can we should get this site out to the online world. cheers
The thing that gets my goat Bomb is that we can't get much talk going on! Luckily if I want I can get on during school hours. "the site isn't blocked Grin " Well people I just wanted to make a point, thanks Majora for the site! ~ Guru-Guru
Back to top Go down
Linkzeldafan4
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
Linkzeldafan4

Location : In your mind, twisting it, and smashing the dreams that dwell within it.

Character Profile
Name: Leo
Race: Deku Scrub

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem...   We have a problem... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:58 am

I definately want to help out this site. I'm trying to do my part by encouraging my users to visit affiliates more often. Not working out so well. I'll try to do more, but I'm not sure which members will join.
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Guru-Guru
Clocktown Newcomer
Guru-Guru

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem...   We have a problem... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Anyone who joins would be a big help, the more popular this site becomes the better! Grin
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem...   We have a problem... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 pm

I've been trying to affiliate with various sites, some say yes, others say no...Depends on what they look for in their affiliates. We are already on Google and Yahoo...Soo, yeah! Thank you all for your contributions!
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
Guru-Guru
Clocktown Newcomer
Guru-Guru

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem...   We have a problem... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:27 pm

That's great! Hopefully we will have a few new members crawling in Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem...   We have a problem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a problem...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clocktown :: An Average Day in Clocktown ~General Discussion Board~ :: The Stock Pot Inn-
Jump to: