Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Ads Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linkzeldafan4
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
Linkzeldafan4

Location : In your mind, twisting it, and smashing the dreams that dwell within it.

Character Profile
Name: Leo
Race: Deku Scrub

Ads Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Ads Suggestion   Ads Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm

okay, so I realised that there are ads on Clocktown.

As much as it doesn't seem like much, you can actually block these things. And it's a good idea.

Pros:

1. Keeps your members focused on the website, and not the ads that're blinking.
  2. Prevents people from accidently clicking an ad and being directed away from the site.
  3. Makes the site easier to load for slower connections.

It's a simple suggestion, though. So...
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/forum.htm
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny
Race: Hylian

Ads Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ads Suggestion   Ads Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:27 pm

What kind of ads are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Linkzeldafan4
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
Linkzeldafan4

Location : In your mind, twisting it, and smashing the dreams that dwell within it.

Character Profile
Name: Leo
Race: Deku Scrub

Ads Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ads Suggestion   Ads Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Well, if you look around, maybe they only show up for normal members, but a lot of shopping ads and domain ads are popping up. It's not a big problem, but i thought i'd point that out. To be honest, I have a ton of suggestions that originated from my place. Not sure what Majora's interests are though. Some of the stuff might not be too interesting.

EDIT: Nevermind. You guys might want to see into credits, Forumotion hates the free-goers a little more now.
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Ads Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ads Suggestion   Ads Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ads Suggestion
Page 1 of 1