Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

What do you want....?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer
Race: Hylian

What do you want....? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want....?   What do you want....? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Alright, first I would like to thank you taking the time to look at this thread. Now then, on to business.

What I would like to ask you is, what will it take to get you to be more active, to allow us to create a bigger and better site. So, what is it that you as a user would like to see? What is it that you'd like to be able to do? What is the thing that you want that would make you say, "This is awesome, it's just what I wanted and I plan to stay and post"?

So just leave your wishes down below and they'll be taken into consideration.

Note: this is note just like the suggestion thread, here I'm asking you personally what you want to make you feel more inclined to be active.

Have a nice day then.

- Mizer
Back to top Go down
Linkzeldafan4
Clocktown Citizen
Clocktown Citizen
Linkzeldafan4

Location : In your mind, twisting it, and smashing the dreams that dwell within it.

Character Profile
Name: Leo
Race: Deku Scrub

What do you want....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want....?   What do you want....? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:54 am

Well, I suggested to Majora's Mask via PM if I can make a better layout for this place.

I'm pretty sure that a first big step would be to add more keywords to your website, so it gets placed on the first couple of pages when someone googles "Clocktown" or "Majora's Mask" or "Zelda". Y'know what I mean?

If you guys have an interest or good amount of knowledge in coding, then you might want to make a website that will attract members.

I'm open to help out if you need any! What do you want....? 61710
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/forum.htm

What do you want....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clocktown :: Everything Clocktown ~General Site Board~ :: Improvement Suggestions-
Jump to: