Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side?

Go down 
3 posters

Which side do you stand on?
Israel
Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Vote_lcap100%Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Palestine
Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Vote_lcap0%Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sword of faith
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Sword of faith

Character Profile
Name: Aroza
Race: Zora

Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Empty
PostSubject: Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side?   Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 am

Throughout Israel's history, there have been more than 1 wars with the arabs and the Palestinians. What is your opinion of this conflict, which side do you stand on, and why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonadventurerp.proboards.com
Hanyou
Clocktown Newcomer

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side?   Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:21 pm

This is one of those issues where I really don't know enough to comment.

I will say this: I'm against excessive US involvement in foreign affairs, and I think their support of Israel is unreasonable. Whatever happens between Israel and Palestine, other countries ought to mind their own business.
Back to top Go down
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer
Race: Hylian

PostSubject: Re: Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side?   Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 pm

I suppose you could say that because it was originally the Israeli's it should be theirs, but the Palistinians have been living there for a long time. On the other hand they did divide the country up at first but then they had war and of course Israel won and they also won the 6 Day war. I suppose I'm with the Israelis on this one because they have been just kicked around since ancient times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side?   Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel & Palestine : Is there a right side?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clocktown :: Everything Clocktown ~General Site Board~ :: The Clocktown Debates-
Jump to: