Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Favorite Sport?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer
Race: Hylian

Favorite Sport? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Sport?   Favorite Sport? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

I'm a fan of a few sports, Taekwondo Olympic sparring, Haidong Gumdo forms and cutting, sometimes sometimes others depending on my mood. So what are your favorite sport(s)? Why do you like those sports or what sports do you participate in?
Back to top Go down
LinkLover17
Clocktown Royal
Clocktown Royal
LinkLover17

Location : I live with the rest of Organization XIII as a nobody

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Favorite Sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport?   Favorite Sport? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Bowling. (does archery count as a sport? if so, then i like that). i only participate in bowling, but im getting bored of it (im trying to see if i can get in archery... that is, when my aim approves more because i will probably hit somebody in the head with an arrow. XD)
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan

Favorite Sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport?   Favorite Sport? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 am

My favorite sports are soccer, football, bowling, and archery. I love soccer and bowling because those are the two that I have played in my life. Football I like because I think it looks cool and fun to play. And archery because I sometimes love to be like Link when shooting a bow and arrow, and I have only tried it once and had fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny

Favorite Sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport?   Favorite Sport? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Hockey, eh?

Favorite Marital art: Tae Kwon Do.
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Favorite Sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport?   Favorite Sport? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 pm

I really like football i wacth it all the time and enjoy tackling people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport?   Favorite Sport? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sport?
Page 1 of 1