Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Complaints and Answes

Go down 
+3
Majora's Mask
Zeroquest
Sword of faith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sword of faith
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Sword of faith

Character Profile
Name: Aroza
Race: Zora

Complaints and Answes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:17 pm

I would like to make a complaint.

On Animelover1's thread, I made an extensive review that I put a lot of effort into. I gave honest criticism of what I thought of it, and thought out my review.

Today, I checked the thread, and found that the majority of my review was removed as "Unneccesary text", and all that remained was a short, quick compliment that I did not write.

I'm absolutely furious about this. I demand an apology from whoever deleted it, as well as, if possible, the retrieval of the review.

As it is, I think I may leave the site. There is absolutely no reason to remove something because it is not fully complimentary. The rules of the site need to be serious reviewed and reformed, and I doubt I'll say even when this is done.

This is completely unacceptable.

EDIT: As well, if this post is tampered with at all, there is no doubt in my mind that I will leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonadventurerp.proboards.com
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Sword of faith wrote:
I would like to make a complaint.

On Animelover1's thread, I made an extensive review that I put a lot of effort into. I gave honest criticism of what I thought of it, and thought out my review.

Today, I checked the thread, and found that the majority of my review was removed as "Unneccesary text", and all that remained was a short, quick compliment that I did not write.

I'm absolutely furious about this. I demand an apology from whoever deleted it, as well as, if possible, the retrieval of the review.

As it is, I think I may leave the site. There is absolutely no reason to remove something because it is not fully complimentary. The rules of the site need to be serious reviewed and reformed, and I doubt I'll say even when this is done.

This is completely unacceptable.
This is entirely my fault, I felt that if the post's grammar and spelling had been fixed, there was no need for your review. I didn't know you worked so hard on it. And unfortunately, I cannot retrieve the removed review. My greatest apologies to Sword of Faith.
If my Mod abilities are to be revoked or if I deserved to be banned, let it be so.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Ok...A few things in mind that I need to say...

First off, Why would you leave because someone deleted your post if the Post was not Valid Anymore?

Second, I asked Zeroquest to Re-Grammerize the Post So it would look better on our part.

Third, I didn't think Zeroquest Would delete it. Maybe asking Sword would have been Better?

Please do not feel obligated to leave Rafi, It was just one Simple Mistake. And Zeroquest, You will not be Banned, or Revoked as a mod, just remember to ask before acting, Ok? Everything Settled?
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 pm

No, things are not settled, I want to be punished, but let SoF decide. I want to get even.
btw, sorry to let you down sir. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sword of faith
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Sword of faith

Character Profile
Name: Aroza

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 am

Zero, as I said in the PM, the only thing I was honestly mad about was the fact you did it anonymously. I don't want you to get banned or have your mod privileges revoked. Just next time, as Majora said, don't delete something unless you ask.

Also, Majora, the review was still relevent as parts of the criteria it requested that Animelover fix has not, as of yet, been edited by her. Thus, it was still a relevent post.

Plus, deleting reviews in general is bad form.

But I've decided to stay anyway. For some reason, this site is growing on me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonadventurerp.proboards.com
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:20 am

Yes i am sorry Rafi and I have a HUGE problem that needs to be fixed ASAP! Linklover accidently banned me from the chatbox and I need help getting back on it.I am sorry I could not tell you about this in the chatbox but I can't get on it so please reply as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Unbanned Shelby! It wasn't very hard...Just had to go into the admin Panel...That's all...You are free to chat now!
Back to top Go down
sonicfreak4ever
Clocktown Newcomer
sonicfreak4ever

Character Profile
Name: Kumatani

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I have a small question about something. When you go to "Your profile" and go to "Character profile" what does that whole thing mean? Like, what do you do there?
Back to top Go down
sonicfreak4ever
Clocktown Newcomer
sonicfreak4ever

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Wait, I think i got this thing down. but why do I have a health bar?
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 am

It's a RP character
Back to top Go down
sonicfreak4ever
Clocktown Newcomer
sonicfreak4ever

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am

wow! i don't think I've ever seen a site like this. you mean role play right?
Back to top Go down
PianoMan
Administrator
Administrator
PianoMan

Character Profile
Name: PianoMan
Race: Hylian

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:21 pm

yeah we were influences from one of biggest websites called LegendofZelda.com. You can take a look since they have almost everything even some RP threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/pianogod
sonicfreak4ever
Clocktown Newcomer
sonicfreak4ever

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:27 pm

okay, wait, am i allowed to make my own story about legend of zelda and have friends rp with me?
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm

You'd have to post in the Clocktown Gates at the RP board!
Back to top Go down
sonicfreak4ever
Clocktown Newcomer
sonicfreak4ever

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 pm

okay, thanks man. btw i like the cat pic.
Back to top Go down
SilverWings
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
SilverWings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Yes I have a problem.When I go to Profile and avatar I can not edit it at all.Whenever I try to go to galary it says that there is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Put In your own Avatar Silver! That Would Be More Creative, Plus, what you want.
Back to top Go down
SilverWings
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
SilverWings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:40 pm

I mean I can't do anything for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints and Answes   Complaints and Answes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaints and Answes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clocktown :: Clocktown Core ~Maitenance Board~ :: Clocktown Helpline-
Jump to: