Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER***

Go down 
+4
Majora's Mask
starfox
1Zeroquestfan
Zeroquest
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer
Race: Hylian

Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER***   Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 am

I'm fairly sure they're still doing the auditions, and I believe they will announce the results when everyone is done with their auditions and the scores have been calculated. At least that is what I think is happening.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER***   Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Okay, Here's this Audition's Results...Mizer, You are in! Athosandthings, Also in!
1zeroquestfan, In! If your name wasn't called, I'm sorry you didnt make it. You can Apply When we need more! Thanks to all who applied!
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER***   Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:39 pm

YES I MADE IT THIS IS BEEN WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A CHANCE TO PROTECT THIS AWSOME SITE!!!I mean I am glad with your descions.
Back to top Go down
Zeroquest
Owner
Owner

Character Profile
Name: Zero
Race: Kokiri

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER***   Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Don't think you're invincible now guys, we'll be watching you...
I will now be sending out the moderator banners, be sure to check your inbox and place them in your sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER***   Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring: Moderators ***NOW OVER***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clocktown :: Clocktown Announcements-
Jump to: