Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
HALT! Who dare step on the fair ground of Termina's civilization! Please, show some identification or meet with a local registranter.

TRANSLATION: Welcome to Clocktown! Please Log in or Register.
Clocktown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clocktown Guest!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HPGHPG  Affiliation  CopyrightsCopyrights  RulesRules  Clock  
We need more affiliates! If you want to affiliate contact Gate's Fortune or Majora's Mask. Thanks!
We ABSOLUTELY NEED a news updater! Please contact Majora's Mask if you would like to be a news updater! Thanks!

Training Time

Go down 
+4
1Zeroquestfan
Sword of faith
Linklover123
Majora's Mask
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

Training Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 am

"Finallly we are hear"said milan then when they were about to sit down and rest all of their dragon swords strted to float and glow then they turned into mini dragons each about 1 foot tall.
"Who are you?'said bailey astonished that it even happened."We are the souls of the elements" said the bue dragon "I am Mylin and these are my Siblings"."Mica is the yellow dragon of wind, The green dragon is named Seala and the Red one is Sozin". "ok'says Milan I am just going to leave now this is a little to much for someone who just became a Faire princes'". She was leaving when a door came from the sky looking as if it was meant for sealing away something."MIlan you can't leave you're dragon alone"said Mica.
"Why can't i Mamuro can take care of her" said MIlan ready to open up the door.When she did a burst of air came threw it blowing her down and out of door came a teenager about 14 a boy with brown hair and wearing clothes of a prince."Who are you? Milan said "well since a boy came out of a door i will just go in the opposite direction". Then the boy said "You have freed me from the water relam i have been there for 10,000 years I am now forever in dept". "OK" said MIlan "I am just going to leave now since things are getting a WAY to freaky".Then she started to walk away saying Oww oww i hate high heels when the boy started to pick her up.WHOAAAA!!! I'M WEARIN A DRESS!!!!!screamed Milan.Then the boy said "would you perfer a a horse or maybe a pegusaus?" "Sure ok"said Milain Just put me down!!!"Then the boy went into the water relam and brought back a horse and said "ok we are ready to leave you're highness"milan was in shock."WHoa you are going to far I am not leaving and where in the world did you get you're highness from? "Well I am going to sleep" and the door disapperaed."Well I am Rune of the Dragon palace looks like you four are very talented people to have found the dragons lets get some sleep shall wé? "Yah we need to get some rest to said Zero and they all went to sleep but right after everyone went to sleep Derek went to sleep next to Milan and fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm

The next morning Zillia was the first to wake, she got dressed and went to go and wake up Mamrou. Psst Mamrou hey wake up, Mamrou woke up and said what what is the camp on fire NO NO i just want to tell you somthing. ok they went outside in the cold morning ahhh mamrou....WHY DOES MILAN GET TO HAVE A PRINCE. IT'S not fair siad Zillia in dissapointment well he is 10,000 years old and that's pretty old to me Zillia chuckled Hey Zillia remmber you do have a prince of your own said Mamrou. Zillia stares in quisten.Mamrouu ran to the place were zillia was keeping Tizzy he took him and dresed him up in a prince suit. Carrying Tizzy out to Zillia she laughs with joyment. Thanks said Zillia "anytime",. After that everybody else got up. Goodmorning Zero said to everyone "goodmorning everybody replied" Milan went to go and feed her horse Derek went with her. Sooo anybody up for some training and you four can train with ah your new dragon sword things and the rest of us can practice on our reglaur weapons said Zillia. Sure everybody replied. they set out for the training feilds when they got there they decided to team up with each other to fight with just in case they would ever have to. Milan and Milanda,Zillia and Mamrou, Derek and Zero,. The girls were first they had to defeat a 100 training dummies in 10 munties they dashed off and Milanda using her bow and aroww took out most of the dummies then Milan came in and used her new sword power thing and took out the rest. Good job girls you did that in 8 minutes. AWSOME the both screamed. Next was Zillia and Mamrou there task was to take out 100 oerger dummies in 5 minutes they set out for the task Zillia with her razor shap swords took out 50 dummies with one slice Mamrou with his weapon took out the rest with only a couple of hits. they finshed in 3 minutes. Immpressive Mamrou said Zillia Same to you said Mamrou.Then finnaly it was the guys turn they got pretty much the same task but diffrenet type of dummies they fishned it was already dinner time. Derek cooked that night and everybody ate with joyness because the food was good of course. Time for bed and they all went unless Zillia and Mamrou they walked up to this high hill and sat down. Hey Mamrou.....YA. yOU READY to have one of the funneist fights of your life.Sure i'd love to they got up and retreved there weapons they were fighting dangrously but they never expected anything to happen. JUST THEN Zillia missed a block she was supposed to make and Mamrous weapon hit her it cut her arm open she fell screaming Mamrou was shocked and was worried about Zillia. He kept saying "everything's going to be alright" so Zillia won't worrie she was crying hrystaircaly Mamrou carryed her back to camp and her cries woke everybody up when they all came out they just stood there in shock. then finnaly Zero said WHAT HAPPEND!!!
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm

"Me and Mamuro were play fighting when I accidently missed a block and my arm split opened!"screamed Zillia in pain. Derek said "Milan why don't you just heal her?", "What are you talking about I can not heal a person!"said Milan astonished that he even asked the question. "Well you did turn into the faires princess did'nt you?" he said back with a little sarcasmame '"Yes but that dosen't mean anything does it?"she said. "Yes it does it means you get the gift of healing and beauty"he said in a shy voice all you have to do is put you're hands over the wound and believe that it is gone".Milan did this thinking to herself I can do this.And her wound was almost healednot fully tho.Zillia looked disguisted at Milan even know she was being nice."this is good for you're first time."said derek.Milan was impressed of her own powers that she stared at her hands for ten minutes."Well do you guys want to see my castle?"said derek almost sure veryone would say yes.Everyone did say yes execpt for Milan."Why don't you said Melinda everyone was wondaring the same question when a two tailed cat came threw the bushes saying that the dragon lord Lykoeloen wanted to see his son also ganondorf is hot on our trail we have to have everyone withen the castle walls. "secretly the cat said a spell ,Milan could talk any day ,let her not talk today because a say! and instatly she became mute after she said she did'nt want to go. See now we have to go said Zillia looking at Derek.Milan looked angrey but said nothing ."Well lets just leave her said the cat. Derek said back "we can't she is the faires princess if she is destroyed we could start a war between the faires and dragons."Derek kept on pestering her to go but she always nodded her head side to side."Well we can't have any harm done to you so "he said "You'll just have to come by force and he picked her up on his shoulder jumped on the horse and said "Well are we going to go or not?"everyone stared then started to gather there stuff Melinda gathered Milan's stuff.Ok here we go back to home, Milan struggled tp get out of his grasp but she never tried that much.When they finally reached the castle. It was beautiful 2 fountains were in the front and there was a beautiful balcony when the Lord stepped out to see his son for the first time in 10000 years. But it was all an illusion and it all disappeared.Milan tried to speak but nothing came out she was thinking to herself I knew the cat was evil but he casted a spell now i can't speak I should have known the moment i saw it!and the cat said hello I am Sreperto I eat people and it turned into a snake about100 feet wide and 200 feet high.Mamuro slashed it with its sword then Zilia hit it with hers and derek used his dragon sword to defeat the dragon.Hey when do i get a turn??said zero Melind and bailey.Milan finally could speak because it was now at night at 12 in the morning FINALLY I CAN SPEAK!!!!she screamed o no we are in a bad section it is ful of demons we have to get out NOW!!!every one looked at least a little panicked as they sat down for the night Milan stayed up all night wathing for demons.
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:05 pm

The night went through well Milan didn't see anything. That morning the all rushed to the castle walls making sure they were not seen so the wore black hoodies. Thankfully they got in safely and were amazed by the beatuiful kingdom.WOOOOW your castle is really elgant Derek.Well thank you Zillia . So you guys up for the finniest breakfast in the whole kingdom I'D LOVE TO shouted Mamrou.OK let's go and tell the chef our order. As the sat all down the table there food was brought out and they finshed with in 10 munites. After that Derek showed them a tour "you will all get your own room" AWSOME the all said. You may pick out your own and no fighting about the good ones. "GOOD ONES" said Zillia after a moment she was already running to find the best one. HEY NO FAIR!!!! and they all ran after her.When the caodic was all over Milan ended up with the end room with an Ok view.Next to her is Milanda she as the best bed out of them all. Next to her is Zero unfourtanlly he got the worst room with no view and a tiny bed. Zillia was after that, since she ran first and got to see each room first she picked one of the best ones She had a big bed and the biggest veiw you could see the whole kingdom out of her window plus her room was a pretty big size to. Last but not least was Mamrou he got second best with the biggest room and a veiw same as Zillia's and the best part is that they can all lean out of there windows and say hi to there niebors each morning. Once they all got settled they went to explore around the castle on the way they spotted Gannondorf and hid behind a big bush. Gannodorf luckliy didn't spot them he was right next to them but with there black hoodies they blendid right in "HMMMMM how to take them all out" gannon muttered under his breath. "OH MAYBE I COULD TAKE THEM OUT 1 BY 1" ohhhh sounds like a plan i will caputer them 1 by 1 "but which one should i take out first" How about the tall Zora i heard she was just wounded hopfully it will not be that hard then. WAIT i forgot about her deadly weapons I know what to do tonight i will get one of my men to take them in her sleep so when she wakes she will have no way of getting out. GOOD SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN all muttered under the breath of gannondorf. The group ran back to safety.OH NO there going after me and steel my weapons wat should i do said Zillia in a worried voice. We will protect you don't worry you will be alright said Mamrou. ok good i just don't want to be taken but the big fat guy. No idea what he could do to you. WELL it's lunch said Derek let's go have lunch and disscuss a plan. OK they ran off to the lunch room.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile
Name: Mamoru
Race: Sheikah

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:49 pm

"Nice...Big Fat Guy Eh?" said Mamoru laughing. "I don't think ganon is THAT fat!" Zillia looked at him. "Oh, don't worry Zillia...even if you fall asleep, I will stay awake because I pretty much never sleep...Unless there is a sort of sleeping powder..." said Mamoru. "I hate the stuff". "I just don't want them to take my precious weapons" said ZiIlia. "I think we've gotten past that" said Zero, chowing down his lunch. Zillia silently scolded him. Later, Mamoru was restless, so he went out to train a bit. He didn't know he could control sandstorms yet...so he raised his hand to his chest and forced his palm into the air ahead of him. A huge wall of sand came out of the ground in front of him and kept going. Mamoru looked at his hands in astonishment. What was that? he thought. He heard a loud crash. Mamoru cringed. He had hit an abandoned warehouse. He walked inside, with his sword unsheathed. Sand was swirling around it. "Mamoru!" said Zillia, "You're tracking sand in the house! Put the sword back in it's sheath or go outside". Mamoru went outside. He started slicing cacti for practice. The sun was setting...It was almost time for dinner. He walked inside with his sword in the sheath this time and sat down for dinner.
Back to top Go down
https://westclocktown.forumotion.net
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:52 pm

That night passed quickly but no sign of Ganondorf.Milan stayed up most of the time practicing the art of here Aqua Balls. One accidently exploded and they had to drain her room luckly her room used to be a battle room so no water got out.The night felt longer and the hours seemed like days.When Ganondorf came threw one of the hall windows Milan was in her room when it happened but since her room used to be a battle room so she could not hear a sound coming from outside when he set off a sleeping gas bomb wich made everyone asleep so no one could stop him.He first went into everyone rooms execpt for Milan's because he thought that it was actualy a battle room and did'nt think that anyone would be training this hour at night.So he went on doing his business but before he got to one of the rooms to steal a weapon Mamuro swooped inon the window sill sitting saying as if he did'nt braek a sweat Why are you here? but then he fell off the window sill asleep in the room on to a carpet Ganondorf's men came in and tied them up in and left them in a very huge walk in closet.When Milan sensed her friends in danger she quickly thought about how to save them she then saw one of her aqua balls on the floor.An idea had formed in her head, she was going to set off her biggset aqua ball one that would flood them out of the house but in order to set it off she had to be in the room therefor flooding her out with the bad guys but at least her friends would be safe she was willing to do anything to save even if it meant taking her own life.So she finally mad eup her mind.She crept out of the door making sure to stay out of sight when she set it off, flooding the hall as all of ganondorf's henchmen went out the window Milan hung on to the side of the window behind her hanging on was ganondorf she tried her best to shake him off but could'nt thyen she let go and fell on him therefor making him let go .As Ganondorf wnt out the window Milan clenched on to the sindow sill as they went by the water finally poured out of the hallway she got up and took a second to breath.Then she quickly untied her friends and set each one of them in their beds as if nothing ever happened.When they wofe up they were tried and sore but at least they were alive.Bailey said very slumly "I hurt all over I dreamt that I was being attackede by Ganondorf"everyone tiredly agreed with him when they sat down to eat breakfest Melinda said with euthusasum "Lets go outside and have some fun!'.Zero and Zillia both loved this idea and so did Milan and dereck but Mamuro wanted to train but then Milan said "Come Mamuro come have some fun!".He agreed to this since everyone wanted to and they all went outside and had a good day.
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 pm

While they were outside they played all types of fun games (teenager ones not kiddie ones). Oh look it's lunch time said Zillia relizing that the morning went by fast since they were having fun. They all ran inside to eat suprisingly they were all real hungry. When the sat down there food was brought tp them by servents OHHHH yum said Mamrou YAAAAA we get to eat CHICKEN WINGS they all said. 3 seconds later they all fell to the ground passed out. Ahhh my head said Zillia when she went to open her eyes she relized her hands were tied the the walls then she was fully awake and was shouting her friends name's so they will wake up. GUYYS WAKE UPP MAMROU,MILNDA,MILIAN,ZERO WAAKKKEE UPPPP. huh is dinner ready said Zero when he woke up. NO hey by any chance did you relize WERE ATTACHED TO THE WALLS said Zillia in a scarcastic voice. HOLY CRAP were are we??? Well from the nasty wall's and how the dul the place is were problay in ganndorf's castle captured. HE MUST OF PUT SLEEPING PILLS IN THE CHICKEN WINGS said milan. HOW DARE HEY RUININ THE GOODNESS OF CHICKEN....wings said milinda. I know what he did he problay hired the servents and right before the food came out he added the sleeping stuff. GREAT now what will we do. To tell you the truth I HAVE NO IDEA!! OH NO my weapons were taken HEY MINE TO they all said clever clever old man taking our weapons thinking that now were defensless. But hey we still have our hands knees and feet who knows what we can all do with them. Oh wait that's problay why he tied us to the walls said Zillia in a fadding away type of voice. Just then a man came in and was holding a pile of clothes Lord Gannodorf has told me to give these to change into said the servent unlockeing them at the same time and locking the door. while he was handing them out Change into to them now we don't have much time then he walks out really fast. I wonder what he's going to do with us they all wondered. Then they got changed EWWWW look how ugly these clothes are all dull and whatnot. I know both of the other girls said. Then another servent came in and said It's time for you now uh oh Zillia said as they walked out of the room handcuffed.
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 pm

As Zillia walked out she and the guard entered a room with a table,pencil and something that looked like a quiz you took for you're personality. What am I doing hrer?Zillia asked. You are here for a quiz to see wich one of you will become Ganondorf's bride and if you do not answer it truthfully then I will kill you''re friends he said with a crackly high pitched voice. Milan an Melinda were takin to diffrent rooms taking the same the same quiz when they were finished they were takin back to the place they started. Ganondorf will be right here in a few seconds said the man and then laughed evily. During that time the girls mouths were taped shut so they could say a word about what they just did. Then ganondorf finally stepped in as fat as ever no one darred say a word when he said proudly showing all of his yellow teeth in a tothy grin I have chosen a bride!It is the sweet Fairy princess of water and Milan gasped trying more then ever to get out of the chains when he put his hands to her chin and said leaving behind a spell that made her gasp for air. Get ready for our wedding he sasid and laughed evily.After everyone had left Zillia used her feet to get a hairpin out of her pocket and dropped it on the floor then Melind picked it up with her feet and used it to un chain herself and her freinds.We have to get out of here said Bailey anxious to leave. I know a way out and she pulled out of her shoe a whistle that was silent but called her dragons.He dragon came bursting into the wall.Everyone jumped on but Zillia and milan slipped when ganondorf enetered the room becuaes of the racket and grabbed them by thier arms.The wall was falling and Silk had to leave them behind.When they got back to the castle Derek was so mad ehe punched threw a wall and said We have to get them back if it is the last thing I do!
Back to top Go down
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer
Race: Hylian

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Mizer had been wandering about for days looking for Mamoru who had sent him a letter. I wonder how those mail deliverers find people, he thought. He had left soon after receiving the letter, carrying only his scythe, his mask, a book of dark magic and some food and water. On occasion a whisper would sound through his head, telling him he was a fool to go to find Mamoru. Mizer would ignore those promptings, but he was getting tired of traveling and decided that today was the last day he would try finding Mamoru.

After traveling for a long period of time he happened upon a castle, and from one side of the castle he heard yells. Mizer decided to go see who it was and when he walked around the corner, he saw Mamoru. He pulled off the mask he was wearing to see if he wasn't mistaken, and he was right.

So he hurried over to Mamoru and said, " Mamoru, I've been looking for you." Then he looked around and said, "What's happened?"
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 pm

"Well" said Mamoru, "I was trying to figure the same thing out Mizer! Also, Welcome! I've been expecting you! How did you find me in such a remote place?" Mizer made a peep, but was interrupted by a sound. "we better get moving, we have to get back to our living quarters" said Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:03 pm

After a while Milan knew a plan that was very risky but Zillia helped with the risky parts."All we have to do is go threw the hole in the wall while ganondorf was blocking the walls from falling on us"said Milan to Zillia in mind talk.She nodded in agreement,when the time was just right she finally went into her pocket and pulled out a aqua ball and pooped it.They were completly underwater and it was slippery enough that they could slipp out of ganondorf's grasp.Milan made a air ball around them, when they were finally out of the water and on to solid ground they ran and ran.Until they were finally in the desert in wich they knew they were far enough away from ganondorf.But then it all went fuzzy and they did not know where to go."Where do we go now I can't see a thing!"said Zillia with her voice a little shaky.Then she knew exacrly what was happening and screamed "Milan this is a sandstorm and not just any sand storm it's a huge one brace you'r self!" and befpre we knew it they were half covered in sand.Milan quickly sent a mind messaage to Melinda saying "We are in a snad storm send help from milan and Zillia"
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

It's hard to BREATH Zillia said. Don't worry we will be out of here in no time Milan said in a hopeing vocie. And before you know it they passed out from sand overload. Whaaaa What happened Zillia said wipeing her eyes as she sat up. MILAN WHERE ARE YOU she was panikning looking around then she finally saw the sand move MILAN IS THAT YOU! running over she pushed the sand away to find milan ARE YOU OK ughhh ya ya i'm fine milan said in a soft voice. By any chance do you know where we are when they both standed up they relized that they were in the middle of know where! WONDERFULL this is just what we need at a time like this. We better start walking we don't want to get stuck out in the dark. Ok. 3 hours passed. uh uh uh can we take a break uh uh uh said Milan. We have to keep moving. Ok but i'm really thirsty, don't worry i have water in a bottle i use to catch fish with said Zillia just don't drink to much we need to save it. We have a long journey ahead of us. LOOK!!! it's a pond of water said Milan. Where i don't see it Milan sit down your seeing things again. NO I'M sure this time as Milan said running and jumping in a pile of sand. What there was a pond of water right hear i told you Milan take a break and wipe your eyes. UH OH said Zillia what what is it. IT IT IT'S A BUNCH OF sand serpents. Get your weapon were in for a BATTLE!
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 pm

There they are,get them! said someone that looked like the leader.No Milan has gone bonockers!said Zillia.Hey who are you? MIlan said weirdly.We are sent to destroy you! said the leader ATTACK! Milan was still crazy from the hot sun and got stabbed in the back.Zillia tried to fight them all off but got shoot in the leg by an arrow.What are we going to do know said zillia.I know said Milan weakly.Roar element of the sand!The sand started to a rise and cover the enemie till they were choked to death of sandfilled throats.But Milan could not move know she had used alot of power and zillia got hurt in the leg so they were stranded.When I shadow came near.
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

agh my leg is in acking PAIN! said Zillia then that's somthing we have in common said Milan. Wha What's that shadow as zillia said trying to stand up. IT IS I GANNODORF!!!! What have you filthy girls been up to, trying to walk the sand HA fools. Since your already in the middle of the desert i will leave you here to DIE! and Gannodorf was off in a flash. AHHHHHH zillia screamed pulling the arrow from her leg. Milan i need to pull that spear from your back. MILAN and she was gone in the sand (passed out). Uhhhh Zillia fell and passed out as well.
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh what do we have here!said some passing by travelers.Hmmmm....they look strong do you think Master Koe that we could take them in? said a littler traveler.Now that I think of it they would make a good price on the market!He he!said the older one.You aren't really thinking of doing that are you master!said the little one in shock.Of course!Now help me pick them up we will take them back to the farm.Master.........
Back to top Go down
Linklover123
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
Linklover123

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Man there heavy how old do you guys think they are said little travler They are problay teenagers i don't know why they would be here though. Finnaly where here set them right over on the hay pile. Ugh where are we said Zillia WHAT THE zillia and ilan were tied up agains the barn and a person was actuoning them off. MILAN wake up Zillia said in a whisper. What, milan wake up look and don't scream. What why milan looks up AHHHHH milan screamed great, OH look there up said Master Koe the girls were shocked from the crowd crowding them. OK back to the actiun
I WANT THEM i will pay whatever you ask for said a person in the shadow. DEAL as he came from the shadow both girls gasped..... gANNODORF
Back to top Go down
AThosandThings
AThosandThings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 pm

I will not be auctioned off! said Milan. Oh yes you will! said Master Koe. Ok fine you asked for it! I have my strenght back Zillia you know what that means?said Milan with a smirk on her face. Yes I do she said what are you guys doing? said the little travler.The ground was dirt so Milan could bend it. Do you know what my power is? said Milan.You have a power? said Master Koe.Yes I have the power to bend the elements wich is element bending! Then she started to arise with Zillia the dirt under them.She made sure that they were far far away from the auction place.Then she used some water from a puddle froze it and cut the ropes.We have to find the others said zillia.I agree milan said. But lets amke camp for the night.
Back to top Go down
SilverWings
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
SilverWings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Silverwings woke up on a bright shiny morning."Today is the day," she had said with a sad look on her face."Today is the anniversy of when I first got here and it will the day that I first leave here." This cheered her up a little bit but then she remembered the town that she would be leaving behind. "I smell sadness!" said her pegusas daliah (dal-lee-ah)."Oh it is nothing just leaving this town....." she said rembering the day she fell from Angel Lake.Ganondorf had taken over their land when she fell from the lake in the sky.She could still hear his evil laugh ringing in her ears."Come on you know I can read your thoughts!" said Daliah.Silverwings got out of bed and put on sky blue shirt and silvery white shirt.Her shoes were made of pure silver.They were the last present that she had gotten from her parents and her little sister BronzeBell.BronzeBell was only 10 when the attack happened herself was only 12.She had also fallen from the lake and that was one of the two reasons Silverwings was leaving.One was to find her long lost sister.The other was to kill Ganondorf for destroying her once powerful and kindloving city.She went to her window to sit on the windowseil to see Kisaban, the city that she had fell into it.Her long silver hair flowing the wind.That was what Angel faires were famous for,Their hair was worth a fotune escpeicaly hers because she was the only Angel faires with silver everyone eles either had gold or sky blue.She packed up everything that she had.A silver hairbrush with babysoft brisles,her crown that once crowned her the princess of Angel Lake, and her picture of her family all together and happy.She said good bye to her best freind Shannon and she was on her way.As Silverwings crossed the border of her town to the wild she knew she would run into some bad things and some good things.
Back to top Go down
Mizer
Administrator
Administrator
Mizer

Character Profile
Name: Mizer

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:24 pm

On the way to Mamoru's living quarters Mizer began telling about how he had managed to find him. "Well I just wandered about the land, I had an idea of which country you would be in and the rest was just luck. The search wasn't all that amazing, though I did see some amazing things and I bought a few things. Now what I'm wondering is what has been going on? It looks like you've been in some battles, or on an adventure."

Last edited by Mizer on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverWings
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
SilverWings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Silverwings walked for hours with a confused look on her face.In fact she was confused!She accidently read her map backwards,when she stumbled upon a group of young people who of the looks of its looked like they have just been in a battle.Luckly she was too far away for them to hear her arrival.She asumed they were Angel faires hunters.She backed away but stepped on a branch.She fled the scene.A young hylain traveler heard it and ran over to the stop just to see the silver hair floating in the wind.As she ran she hid in a truck that was probably used for hiding in a war."Mizer did you hear that too?" said someone who looked of its a sheikah kind."Yes and I saw someone with silver hair" said the person that had to Mizer."Are you sure it was silver hair?" said the sheikah person."That can't be possible unless......" he started to mumble to himself. "Maybe the book was wrong.....no it can't be.........maybe someone was born with.....no no no...." he finally stopped mumbling and said the first words that Silverwings could hear after he mumbled,"It must be a Angel faires." Mizer looked at him like he was crazy."That is impossible they all got wipped out by ganondorf didn't they?" said Mizer with a mumble.After she had heard that she started to run really fast.Silverwings didn't care weather or not she was heard or not.Mizer turn around quickly and said "Hey come back we are not going to hurt you!" She then called "Dianah emergency 197!" Her pegusas came in to protect her she flew down btween her and the 2 teens.But right at that moment they were anbushed by a bunch of hunters that were hiding in a bush."Oh no" silverwings had said when she saw them."Not again!"
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Oh Man...Sorry I Have not posted here in a while...

Mamoru awoke from a dead sleep..."where have I been" he said in an accusative tone. A Voice rang from the dark "You have been sleeping". "Where am I" asked Mamoru. The Lights flashed. He was in his living Quarters. The Voice was the Great Fairie Herself. 'Hello Your Highness" said Mamoru as he knelt. "Rise" said the Fairie "You need not Bow". Mamoru rose. "What has happened?" asked Mamoru. "Your Friends were captured by the Evil One" One Name shot into Mamoru's Mind...Ganondorf! "But More are on the way to help you rescue them!" said the Great Fairie in a Rising tone. "Then I shall wait, so long for now your majesty". Take Care, Mamoru!" she said as she left.
Back to top Go down
Majora's Mask
Administrator
Administrator
Majora's Mask

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 pm

kk, all these posts are deleted. Sorry About that, you can make another if you wish!
Back to top Go down
SilverWings
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
SilverWings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 am

Silverwings quickly took out her bow that was made of a river that was always frozen and moonlight.It glowed with the power of the moon in it.She shot down 2 of the hunters.But one of them quickly slashed away her bow which fell lightly to the ground.Beside a tree.When the hylian teen took out 2 swords and within a blink of an eye slashed 2 more down.There was only 3 left now and they went running into the forest screaming "Mommy mommy!"Silverwings urst out laughing so did Mizer and the hylian teen.After she had caught her breath she said with a happy tone "Hello I am Silverwings,lastof the Angel faires kingdom."
Back to top Go down
1Zeroquestfan
1Zeroquestfan

Character Profile
Name: Danny

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:33 pm

The drizzle had continued as Danny walked his way out of Clock Town. Hood up, with nothing but the mission on his mind, he continued on his way to the swamp. Passing a nearby tree, he noticed a young man leaning on a nearby tree. Danny stopped on his trek and saw the man, trying to recognize him, which in fact he did.

“Still on your feet I see.” The man said

“Me still on my feet? I’m more surprised that you’re alive.” Danny replied back.

“What name are you using this time?” The man asked.

“Danny… You think that’s good?”

“Not so great of an undercover name.”

“And what would you suggest?”

Rydia”

“That’s a girl’s name.”

The young man just smiles back.

“Hmph, now that we’ve had a lovely conversation, you think you can tell me why you’re here?”

“We’re regrouping.”

“For a reunion?”

“No, something bigger. A grand mission capable of the Sector 7 Saviors.”

“Now I’m interested. Care to explain some more?”
Back to top Go down
SilverWings
Clocktown Local
Clocktown Local
SilverWings

Character Profile
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:51 pm

"So you are not Faires hunters?Right?" I said, ready to aim my bow."Of course not.Why would you think that?" Mizer said but it looked like the hylain teen was about to say it."Well...most people think that Angel Faires are exicnt." I said with a distant look in my eyes." But when they see me the whole table turns and I become hunted."I put my bow away and got all my things ready to leave.But in Mamuro's mind the sudden words came in a familar voice."Help is on the way you'll now who will help"He knew exactly who it was it was Great Faire who he had met in a dream."Hey I know that you haven't known us for long but can you help us get are kidnapped freinds back?"Silverwings was stunned.But she finally said "Yes but you have to help me get my missing sister back Bronzebell"Right then a traveler was walking by and said "Did you say Bronzebell?I know her she is in Kokiro Village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2